Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration, the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
CFTC Federal Register releases, available in html and pdf formats, may be searched by year, subject, and type of release:
- Proposed CFTC rules and other announcements requesting comments and comments received
- Final rules
- Sunshine Act announcements
- Orders and Other Announcements
- CFTC Privacy Act Systems of Records notices
- CFTC Public Information Collection Requirements
Our archive provides access to CFTC Federal Register publications and public comment files published after 1996.
Search for 2016 Comments
To search for comments received in 2016, go to the 2016 Comment Files page and search within the comment files.
Search for all Federal Register Releases and Comments from Prior to 2016
To search for All Federal Register Releases and also for comments received prior to 2016, use the search box below: